Eggbase is an award-winning, agri-tech software company supporting the poultry sector to improve productivity, enhance bird welfare and accelerate the sustainability agenda. With state-of-the-art analytics and connectivity tools combined with our unique, verified, carbon footprinting calculator, our secure SaaS platform provides our clients with the most powerful data service developed specifically for their industry. We support businesses along the whole value chain from farm to supermarket across four continents, providing the tools to drive improvement, streamline audits and model future scenarios. Further information about the company can be found here.
With technology and people at our heart, Eggbase is a supportive and modern workplace. We are seeking an experienced poultry professional to join our team as Producer Support Manager, reporting directly to the Managing Director. Core responsibilities include helping our network of customers access insights from their data, facilitating great collaboration between supply chain partners and enabling farmers to unlock the potential of the platform. This is an exciting role working across the entire industry in a company at the forefront of agri-tech, comprising a blend of remote home-based working, customer visits and industry events.
• Provide industry-leading levels of support to Eggbase customers
• Set up and training of new clients on the Eggsense and Avisense data platforms
• Set up EggbaseAssure document platform to match client assurance schemes
• On-going support of clients using the Eggsense or Avisense data platform for production recording, analysis, benchmarking and carbon footprinting
• Assimilate and communicate additional client requirements to the Eggbase development team
• Manage weekly and monthly recurring tasks
• Stay abreast of the latest industry developments
• Represent and promote Eggbase at industry networking events and trade shows
• Experience of the egg and/or poultry industry. Full training on Eggsense and Avisense will be given.
• Absolute discretion and confidentiality, respecting the needs of multiple clients and Eggbase
• A committed team-player, open and supportive of others
• Confident communicator, with good written and verbal skills
• An awareness of cultural sensitivity working across international markets
• The ability to work with initiative, exercising good time management and organisation
• A fast learner, broad and creative thinker
• Ability to work remotely with occasional UK travel to industry events and trade shows
• Fluent in English and entitled to work in the United Kingdom
• Salary £30,000 – £35,000
• Pension scheme
• 40 hours per week with 25 days FTE holiday excluding Bank Holidays
• Company laptop and required software licences
• Fully expensed business travel
Applications should be submitted by email to Anne Fleck, Managing Director, email@example.com, and should include a CV and covering letter setting out how you would be a great fit for this post. Please also submit the names and contact details of two referees, of which at least one should be professional/academic, and ensure they are happy for us to contact them. Applications submitted by social media or without a covering letter will not be considered or acknowledged. Strictly no agencies.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 18th August 2023
Eggbase works from a variety of locations across the North of England. In the first instance, interviews will be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams. Second interviews will take place at mutually convenient locations during August.